Looking for a name for my professional services business.
I do two things primarily: 1) Work with groups/teams in organizations to improve their functioning. I do high stakes facilitation to help teams do conflict well, and make work places healthier. 2) I am a Leadership Coach who does 1:1 coaching with leaders. I want to emphasize the facilitation/group part of my business.
Yes, But minor variations are allowed
1. Professional Services - Life Coach / Motivational
2. Professional Services - Training and Informational Sessions
Mostly corporate and tend to be mid-size. I work in many industries but do most of my business in technology and professional services. I am mostly working with in tact teams (leadership teams, sales or marketing groups etc.). I work with small teams and also large (hundreds) groups.
I am interested in a name that is simple and flexible. I don't want 'coach' or 'facilitation' in the title.
Adding some more context here about me. My work is international. I work with teams and leaders around the globe and I have lived in Hiroshima, London, Boston and now live outside Toronto. I am fascinated by Japanese culture. In terms of personal development, I read Jonathan Livingston Seagull when I was 9 or 10. That was my first exposure to the idea that we can better ourselves and create our own experience. I still go back and read that book every few years as a sign post. May be helpful context...
I am about making work places better places for people to do their work. So I want to convey optimism, collaboration and even love!
Teal, collaborate, new way of working, human
1. All about people - authentic, real.
2. I use a systems approach, so treat the group as an entity. I have very innovative exercises.
3. I am about a new way of organizataions coming together - synergy, transformation.
I prefer a short name, but I'm open to all good ideas
1. Clever (Witty, Punny, Whimsical)
3. Experiential (Descriptive, Visual)
1. Open to All