Our name is currently The Running Dead website www.TheRunningDead.ca, and we love it, BUT it’s a trademarked and we need to change. Please ehlp.
I LOVE 4 (FOUR) TYPES OF COMPANY NAMES:
1) ALLITERATION - like "Love Language".
From wikipedia.org “alliteration is the repetition of a particular sound in the prominent lifts (or stressed syllables) of a series of words or phrases… example is Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers.”
2) Contemporary sayings like "Run For Your Lives"
3) I love witty names
4) Play off of popular movies and TV shows like “The Running Dead” or “Dash of the Dead”
IMPORTANT NOTE: We must be able to buy the .Net or .Com for the name.
OVERALL WHAT WE DO IS:
- We’re a 5 kilometre obstacle course run that is infested by Zombies (people in make-up) “runners” (aka Humans) come to run and have fun with there friends, and “Zombies” come to act like Zombies and capture lives.
See our website www.TheRunningDead.ca
OUR FAVORIATE NAMES SO FAR IS:
- The Running Dead, Dash of the Dead, Run for Your Lives, tough mudder, spartan race, warrior dash, monster dash
WORDS WE LOVE:
- Zombie, dead, dash, living, obstacle course, 5k, 5000, apocalypse,