Name for a Home Organization Service
Hourly service for optimizing domestic life
No, I am only looking for a name, not a URL
1. Home Services - Home Organization
2. Agency - Consulting Agency
Wealthy suburbanites but also young and emerging professionals
This service is offered by a single owner/operator but may grow locally in the future. She'll organize, decorate, sell unwanted items, install a closet, manage a move, or otherwise help with household management but she'll also leverage her psychology degree, business experience, and tech savvy to automate and simplify domestic life - creating a more functionally elegant home. I like the concept of Elegance because as wikipedia defines it: Elegance is beauty that shows unusual effectiveness and simplicity. There is an opportunity to make her target demographic feel that their "beautiful" home lacks the "effectiveness"/efficiency and functional simplicity that it needs to fulfill the concept of elegance. We are located in the deep south so Elegance is something the target demographic takes very seriously. As a differentiator from our competition, we aren't looking for anything cutesy or "house-wifey", we'd prefer to see serious entries that take domesticity seriously. I've found the turn of the century concepts of Taylorism, the Frankfurt Kitchen, Home Economics, and Lillian Gillbreth useful.
no use of the word "grace"
1. "Flatter" offering, simple hourly rate with menu of services and expected hours to complete
2. No-nonsense, hyper-organizer sole operator/proprietor with a degree in psychology
3. Large social media presence with long-form articles and advice on website
I don't have a preference
1. Real Word (Apple, Amazon, Adobe)
2. Misspelled (Flickr, Digg, del.icio.us)
3. Made Up (Meebo, Praxo, Zumba)
4. Phrases (Stumbleupon, SimplyHired, Park’n’Ride)