Title of the Project
Name This Business! Business Intelligence for Small Companies
What is your Business/ Brand about?
My partner and I will provide data consulting and marketing consulting services to start-ups and small businesses that want to make smarter, evidence-based decisions.
Want a .com URL?
Yes, But minor variations are allowed
Acceptable Domain Extensions
Type of Business
2. Agency - Consulting Agency
3. Agency - Marketing Agency
Start-ups, small businesses, and non-profits
We're looking for a name for our new consulting business. My background is in marketing / account management and my partner is a talented data scientist. Our mission is to help small business owners use data to make smarter, evidence-based decisions. Whether they are evaluating the viability of a start-up idea or trying to determine the best way to reach their customers, we can help them analyze data and gain insights that will give them the confidence they need to make the right decision.
To develop a business name that communicates what we do in a way that is intuitive and accessible to small business owners, start-up entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations.
- Start-Up Entrepreneurs or Investors: This person is looking for data to prove out an idea before they invest time and resources.
- Small Business Owners: This person is trying to determine the right way to grow or innovate; to solicit feedback from customers; or to use data to identify new customer insights or operational efficiencies.
- Non-Profit Directors: This customer needs to do more with less and still make an impact. They may not be used to looking at their business quantitatively and need to find ways to demonstrate their impact / value.
We will focus on these segments to start: Education, Healthcare, Food Service, Women-Owned Businesses
TONE / IMAGE / MESSAGE
- Accessible: We know data analysis can be intimidating; we want to make it less scary to find and use data to make good decisions. Accordingly, we want our name to feel “accessible” and not too stuffy.
- Straightforward: It’s easy to get lost in the numbers. It’s even easier to get lost in all of the statistical jargon surrounding numbers. We make data easy to understand and applicable to the problem at hand.
- Trustworthy: Our customers trust us with valuable information about their business. It is imperative that we are seen as trustworthy.
- Smart: We are laid back, but we’re serious about our work and we have the chops and expertise to back it up.
- Learning: We often find ourselves educating our customers about data – how to get it, what to do (and not do) with it, and what it can do for them. This is one of the most fun parts of our job! Also, we are personally committed to continuous improvement and learning. It’s one of our core values.
- Assurance: Ultimately, we want our customers to have confidence in us and in the data. Often, the insight we provide can help a business owner make a tough decision – they are assured they are making the right decision when they have evidence instead of just working from a gut feeling.
Maximum number of letters
I don't have a preference
Maximum number of words
Preferred Style of Name
1. Classic (Traditional/Serious/ Elegant)
2. Experiential (Descriptive, Visual)
3. Open to All
Preferred Type of Name
1. Compound (WordPress, Facebook, SnapChat)