We’re making headlines! Here are times Squadhelp was featured in the media:
- WGN – Naming means scaling: using crowdsourcing to nail down a great brand name
- Squadhelp founder, Darpan Munjal, writes for Entrepreneur.
- AdWeek – How to Choose the Best Name for Your Brand
- Neil Patel – 5 Online Marketing Tactics I Learned From My Previous Startup
- Forbes – Not Sure How To Name A Startup? Squadhelp Will Crowdsource It For $199
- Forbes – How To Find The Perfect Name For Your Business In Nine Steps
- TNW – Struggling To Name A Startup? Crowdsource It With Squadhelp
- Mashable – 18 Ways to Earn Money From Crowdworking
- Chicago Tribune – Squadhelp wants your company to crowdsource better names (and avoid Boaty McBoatface)
- Built In Chicago – How Squadhelp went from a fun experiment to a real company
- MarTech Today – Squadhelp adds AI to help invent successful brand names
- Inc – What’s in a Name? A Business, It Turns Out
- Business 2 Community – What’s In a Brand Name? Q&A with Squadhelp
For more information on our startup story or authority content on how to name your business, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.