Contest Winner: LisaMac
Looking for a name for my "SEO consultancy boutique"
We specialise in providing personalised SEO consultancy for local and International brands.
Yes, the .com URL should exactly match the name.
1. Marketing Agency
2. Agency & Consulting
SEO boutique with extensive experience in fashion, retail, real estate, B2B finical and technology sectors.
“We specialise in providing personalised SEO consultancy for local and International brands. “
We remain small on purpose and don’t take on more than one client at a time, this allows us to build personal relationship and really get under the bonnet of our clients’ businesses, providing tailored SEO campaigns and delivering the very best user experiences through online search performance.
Since our launch, we have been running successful SEO campaigns through embedding and applying SEO to our clients' every marketing activity - from in-house marketing campaigns to larger digital development projects and more complex website migration.
SEO is not a 'one size fits all'. It can’t be. And it’s not always easy for our clients to implement best practices across the business services.
This is why we make sure key stakeholders receive clearly understood SEO training as part of our service.
Whether an SME or global business, with budgets agreed prior to partnership, we are transparent and flexible on monthly delivery but always ensuring targets or objectives are met.
We will carry out a technical audit, identifying and highlighting priorities that will have a direct effect on your website ranking and visibility. We will work with your digital team to implement necessary changes aligning our SEO goals with realistic timeframes based on resources.
UX lead by SEO:
We don’t just identify and map keywords within a content page; we make sure the user intent is optimised from the beginning to end of a customer's journey. This way your potential clients find they are looking for and you provide the best user experience for optimum conversion.
Content lead by SEO:
Create unique and valuable content for customer to engage with and share on social media. We will work with your marketing teams to deliver great content ideas based on your products, services and the desired customer journey.
Provide link audits and up-to-date guidelines on link building strategies. We only recommended approaching or working with trusted websites and influencers to increase your domain authority. We will work close with your marketing teams to define opportunities and drive relevant engagement signals.
We have helped a number of our clients define and implement global SEO strategies, working closely with regional and local team to increase visibility from localisation to deliver market-specific global SEO strategies.
Local / voice search:
Your business is where your clients are. Whether a global brand or small business we can help you manage your local or national listings to make sure your services or products are found by anyone searching for them. Voice search is an increasingly evolving and growing search tool; as it stands 20% of searches are carried out using voice actions. We factor in voice search within our content-led SEO strategies to make sure clients capitalise on this increasingly important trend.
Why I consider myself to be an SEO specialist?
Simply put, I love what I do and I work hard to deliver great results!
I am confident in my approach to SEO, with proven experience and measurable achievements.
I learn daily to make sure I am the forefront of SEO developments and algorithms, ensuring that your business benefits from the latest search trends in this fast-paced digital environment.
Direct customer feedback:
• Amine Dahimene started working with Belstaff in the third quarter of 2016. ?Since that time he has provided a robust global SEO roadmap for 2017 and the tools to monitor the implementation.
• A true collaborator, Amine worked not only shaping the strategy, but also passing on knowledge and passion for fully integrated organic search programs to our content and marketing teams. Further strengthening his plan, Amine worked on aligning SEO with Paid Search to improve ROI. ? A plan is only a plan until you start to see results and when we started seeing the results in our first full quarter it really got exciting. ?For our first full quarter results, within SEO for we saw new users increase by 59%, transactions ?+ 58% and revenue + 46%. ?Position 1 key words went from 75 to 184. Impressive results. ?
• Amine has redefined our SEO strategy to reflect an updated holistic approach across all channels. ?The time and effort has paid off and we are only just beginning. ?We are looking forward continuing to work together to implement the 2017 roadmap. We see more success ahead.
Keep it short
Prefer not to use the word "SEO" unless you think it's great brand name
I prefer a short name, but I'm open to all good ideas
2. Open to All
1. Real Word (Apple, Amazon, Adobe)
2. Creative Spelling (Flickr, Digg, del.icio.us)
3. Made Up (Meebo, Praxo, Zumba)
4. Blends (Sharpcast, Instagram, Wikipedia)
5. Phrases (Stumbleupon, SimplyHired, Park’n’Ride)
6. Compound (WordPress, Facebook, SnapChat)
7. Open to all ideas
Get custom brand name ideas for a Marketing Agency by launching a Naming contest. See examples of Marketing Agency Names or check out our premium, hand-picked Marketing Agency Names For Sale. For assistance with launching a contest, you can also call us at (877) 355-3585 or schedule a Branding Consultation