Brand Name for an Organic Plant Protein Range
I'm developing a Plant-based Protein powder as an alternative to Whey based products. Here are some of the reasons why plant protein is a growing part of the market. (https://www.idealraw.com/blog/plant-based-nutrition/plant-protein-vs-whey-protein/)
It's hard to get a good plant-based protein substitute when you don't eat meat so I have been working with a food supplement company here to develop the product. There are other plant-based products on the market some good and lots not so good. I have listed some of the more well-known US brands below;
1) Vega Protein & Greens, Plant Protein Shake,
2) Garden of Life Organic Vegan Protein Powder with Vitamins and Probiotic Plant
3) Fusion Complete Plant-Based Protein Powder
4)Purely Inspired Organic Protein Powder, 100% Plant Based Healthy Protein
5) Garden Of Life Sport Organic Plant-Based Protein
6) Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Organic Plant-Based Vegan Protein Powder?
I can send on plant benefits, to give you a holistic view of what I'm looking for.
I'm going to have to work with a tub & label for the packaging for now. However I want to move to some eco-friendly packaging once I have some traction with the product, for now, I'm just trying to get started (on a budget.)
The primary target is going to be health/ fitness conscious people or vegans/ Vegetarians that want to supplement their diet.
Yes, But minor variations are allowed
1. Food & Drink
The primary target is going to be health/ fitness conscious people or vegans/ Vegetarians that want to supplement their diet. This will be from 20-50yrs
Below are several selling points that make this product stand out among the plant proteins:
20g Protein Per Serving
<1g Sugar Per Serving
7g BCCA & glutamine
• Gluten Free
• No Dairy
• No Soy
• The product is free of "the dirty 8" - It contains no soy, dairy, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors.
• The product has been formulated with organic inulin for prebiotic support.
• The product contains an enzyme blend for easy digestion.
• Also, it contains sprouted, fermented Amaranth - There is an actual study showing the benefits of Amaranth on health (link is below), and sprouted, fermented Amaranth is even better. It's a unique component of this product, and makes the powder more nutritious and easier to digest than many other plant-based proteins.
We will also be donating a portion of the profits to a charity (www.kivulitrust.org) supporting underprivileged children in Kenya.
This should be a premium, health-conscious brand with a fun personality. Ideally, I would be introducing other products under this brand range. The product name will be a description of the product so the brand name should be strong enough to stand out against all of the above products.
Lyft, AirB&B, Ollie, Muji,
Organic, Healthy, Clean, Pure, Protein, Fitness, Good for you
1. Organic Plant Protein is the healthiest way to provide the protein the body needs to build all tissues, build and maintain lean muscle
2. Pea protein has been shown to help maintain LDL cholesterol and triglycerides already in the normal range.
3. The highest quality ingredients from one of the top US food manufacturers
I prefer a short name, but I'm open to all good ideas
1. Real Word (Apple, Amazon, Adobe)
2. Blends (Sharpcast, Instagram, Wikipedia)
3. Compound (WordPress, Facebook, SnapChat)
4. Play On Words (EyeQ, Sole Mates, Rentlemen)
Note: You are allowed to submit your premium domains from Squadhelp Marketplace to any naming contests. Unless explicitly mentioned in the brief, you are not allowed to submit any names listed on third party marketplaces or websites. Read our Entry Submission Policies
Get custom brand name ideas for a Food and Beverage business by launching a Naming contest. See examples of Food & Drink Names or check out our premium, hand-picked Food & Drink Names For Sale. For assistance with launching a contest, you can also call us at (877) 355-3585 or schedule a Branding Consultation