Contest Winner: Jose
Matcha brand name in Vietnam
Importing, grinding, packaging and selling Japanese matcha powder
Yes, the .com URL should exactly match the name.
2. Fitness & Health Brands
B2B (Wholesaler, retailer, coffee shop, ice cream shop, restaurant, bakery)
Our company is going to invest in a matcha brand name in Vietnam. Our differentiation is that we import and grind Japanese green tea leaves into matcha powder in Vietnam while others only import finished matcha powder products from Japan. This enable us several advantages:
1. 20% - 30% lower product price
2. Better product quality since whole leaf state preserve quality better than powder state
3. Better credibility since customers can see the matcha from its original state
Therefore, the brand name should have following characteristics:
1. Japanese feeling.
2. Avoid popular names (i.e. Sakura, Tokyo, Naruto, etc.).
3. Short, easy to remember, easy to pronounce.
4. "Authentic origin, high quality product, realistic price" describe our brand name in short.
5. The trademark must be available.
I prefer a short name, but I'm open to all good ideas
1. Real Word (Apple, Amazon, Adobe)
2. Compound (WordPress, Facebook, SnapChat)
Get custom Name ideas for a Coffee or Tea brand by launching a Naming contest. See examples of Coffee Names or check out our premium, hand-picked Coffee Names For Sale. For assistance with launching a contest, you can also call us at (877) 355-3585 or schedule a Branding Consultation