Naming / Domain Names
Name a tech startup in Online learning!
Want a .com URL
Type of Business
Subject matter experts, bloggers, authors, influencers. 30-50 years old. They are smart, entrepreneurial, internationally savvy. Motivated by growing their brand, becoming the expert voice in a certain topic area, sharing their knowledge.ple
WHAT WE ARE:
We provide a simple, all-in-one software platform for experts to teach online courses through their own self-branded websites. Experts range from professional coaches to top-tier authors & speakers. We want the name to convey simplicity, elegance, and growth.
DO NOT include traditional education terms like ‘edu,’ ‘brain,’ ‘school,’ ‘open,’ ‘class’, 'scholar', 'academic'
This is a B2B business – ‘online course in a box’. Experts use our tools to create a course, apply their own branding, set a price, and integrate it into their websites. We are focusing on self-paced content.
TYPICAL SUBJECTS FOR OUR EXPERTS:
- Business, leadership, entrepreneurship
- Software, technical, coding
- Career coaching
- Life coaching/motivational speaking
WHAT WE ARE NOT:
- Consumer aggregator/marketplace of lots of online courses
- Selling to traditional teachers & educators
- Real time help portal
- Virtual classroom software
- Webinar software
- Gradebooks and class management technology
- Course authoring software
- We are not a non-profit
- .com is required
- Easy to pronounce and spell
- Short, memorable, 2 words max
- I am attracted to clever mixups like Shopify, or fun to pronounce like Weebly
- DO NOT include traditional education terms like ‘edu,’ ‘brain,’ ‘school,’ ‘open,’ ‘class’, 'scholar', 'academic'
- DO NOT include student terms like ‘learn’ and ‘study’ – our customer is the expert, NOT the student
- DO NOT include any derivative of ‘MOOC’
Names We Like
Shopify, Weebly, Eventbrite
Maximum number of letters
Maximum number of words
1 entries (1 High Rated)
Number of participants1
Entries rated by CH1
On right track0
No, thank you0
Reported Domain Registrations0