Need a name for a financial planning business that serves doctors.
We help doctors make smart financial decisions.
Yes, But minor variations are allowed
1. Health & Medical - Doctors
2. Financial Services - Financial Advising
3. Companies & Organizations - Finance Company
I feel doctors are a targeted demographic for financial professionals. Generally speaking, doctors have little to no financial education, high incomes, and busy professions. These variables create an individual susceptible to being targeted. Typical financial advisers get paid a commission when they sell a product or are paid a percentage fee based on assets under management. I feel these models include conflicts of interest that are unnecessary. Therefore, I charge an annual retainer fee based on income and net worth. I help doctors think through paying off student debt, buying the right kind of insurance, implementing appropriate tax strategies, implementing appropriate investment strategies, having an appropriate contract, etc. The main problem I am solving is alleviating the fear and anxiety that comes with having a lot of financial decisions to make with no financial education.
Don't want wealth or financial to be in the name.
1. Proactively monitor financial life.
2. Reduce stress around finances.
3. Help align money and values.
I prefer a short name, but I'm open to all good ideas
1. Classic (Traditional/Serious/ Elegant)
2. Experiential (Descriptive, Visual)
3. Clever (Witty, Punny, Whimsical)
1. Blends (Sharpcast, Instagram, Wikipedia)