Tips for Creatives
Squadhelp is a Crowdsourcing platform where customers receive custom name ideas for their projects from Creatives like you. By following the guideline below, you will not only maintain a good standing on Squadhelp, you will likely improve your chances of winning the contests.
- Read the brief thoroughly: Take your time. Do your research. Do not submit entries without asking yourself, does this submission meet the detailed criteria provided by the Contest Holder?
- No name generators: Do not use name generators or other similar tools to come up with submissions. If you submit too many low quality entries, it will effect your overall ranking. Low percentile ranking can impact your ability to participate in future contests. Learn More about our Percentile Ranking. Also, read these tips to improve your overall percentile ranking score.
- Ask and Adjust: If you are not clear about certain aspect of the brief, you should post a comment in Contest Discussion so that the CH can provide aditional information. Once you do receive additional feedback from CH, you should adjust your future submissions based upon the feedback.
- Naming Guidelines: We have prepared an extensive set of guides and articles that can help you come up with brandable names that resonate with contest holders. Read our Naming Guidelines and follow our recommended best practices that are based upon 15,000+ successful contests.
- Activity Feed: In order to keep track of ratings being received on your entries, check your Activity Feed on a regular basis. Use the ratings as an input to adjust your approach for future submissions