Contest Winner: Reson8
Looking for a name for my Sustainable Travel Hub website
Help conscious tourists find responsible offers on tourism.
Yes, the .com URL should exactly match the name.
1. Local/Travel Website
2. Travel & Hotel
Interested in sustainable development. They like to travel and experience the countries, not only "see" them. They enjoy connecting and interacting with different cultures, they search for fulfillment and are respect diversity. They are natural explorers. Important note: is not only related to ecological development but also social and economic. Targeted to men and women from 18 to 40 years old.
The name must have the next qualities:
As short as possible
I prefer not to use the word ECO or GREEN because the project it's also related to social and economic development.
Catchy, inspiring (that the person who sees it feel like belonging to that community), it can be fun or inviting to thinking. Aspirational would be highly appreciated.
The Conscious Nomad
1. Social, ecological and economic impact friendly
3. Great original and curated content.
I prefer a short name, but I'm open to all good ideas
1. Real Word (Apple, Amazon, Adobe)
2. Creative Spelling (Flickr, Digg, del.icio.us)
3. Made Up (Meebo, Praxo, Zumba)
4. Blends (Sharpcast, Instagram, Wikipedia)
5. Phrases (Stumbleupon, SimplyHired, Park’n’Ride)
6. Compound (WordPress, Facebook, SnapChat)
7. Play On Words (EyeQ, Sole Mates, Rentlemen)
Get custom website name ideas for a Local/Travel Website by launching a Naming contest. See examples of Local/Travel Website Names or check out our premium, hand-picked Local/Travel Website Names For Sale. For assistance with launching a contest, you can also call us at (877) 355-3585 or schedule a Branding Consultation