Contest Winner: Rumpelstiltskin
Looking for a name and domain for company for music/audio products
Company makes music/audio products
Yes, the .com URL should exactly match the name.
1. Music & Audio
All ages, no demographic limits, but assuming they understand at least basic English
The name should be:
1) Indicating to audio/music/sound related
2) Sounds and written as expected / the same (no phonetic tricks like "audyo" because people will try type "audio" when search for it)
3) Contains unique prefix / word, so when typing a google search, it will appear first,
e.g: "Mango Audio" is not a good name, because it will have thousands of other non related results.
"dobomozo audio" is a good name because "dobomozo" gives no results on google search, but hey, "dobomozo" just sounds bad... we need a good name.
4) No hyphens, numbers, etc.
5) Preferably one word, not more.
I got some names from the examples page:,
Some I didnt like and why:
1) A music tech company = "EarBender" - why I didnt like: because its just 2 English words, with "no twist"
2) an events planning company = "evventy", why I didnt like: double v , creates problem when typing/searching
Some I liked: and why:
1) A cooking app = "Cookfy", why I liked: 1 word, short, can easily understand the connection to cooking, looks like a distinct word (so when searching it, not many other results will come up)
2) A social networking app = "triber", same as above.
I don't have a preference
1. Open to All
1. Made Up (Meebo, Praxo, Zumba)
2. Blends (Sharpcast, Instagram, Wikipedia)
Get custom website name ideas for a Music business by launching a Naming contest. See examples of Music & Audio Names or check out our premium, hand-picked Music & Audio Names For Sale. For assistance with launching a contest, you can also call us at (877) 355-3585 or schedule a Branding Consultation